Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, November 10, 2008

to be healed

How do I feel right now? So Indefinite! I’m suffering from chickenpox right now and it’s causing me so much itchiness. But now, it’s easier for me to take care of myself through my knowledge about it and through all the sources I have. Aside from that I have my family, who supported me,

In life you must have your equilibrium (the state of balance) to make your life fruitful. Don’t be too confident of everything you possess, you might lost it if you just hold it and stare at it. Make sure that you will use it in a right way. God has given us everything, and the greatest gift is the life that we have. We live everyday to experience everything that He wants us to experience. And it only means that it’s not all that we want should always be considered as our priority. We should listen to Him not to any other evil sentiments. If not, that’s the time we go to the wrong path that should not be taken by anyone, but people always cries out that they are weak that’s why those evil creatures love to befriend with them. Up to the point they are so uncontrolled. Sometimes God gives us challenges not to be broken but rather to keep us whole. So when you think things are getting harder for you, don’t put yourself inside a box. Rather, run to the nearest peaceful haven you know and then, P R A Y sincerely. You’ll know how it feels to be healed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home