Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

stars





under ds dark sky
my eyes r awaken by ur touch
dont dare to move
my heart will shout in excitement

im so bored
but then u came
i was surprised
we got d lucky smile
u gve more spark
under d twinkling stars

*** i cant be real
u myt be fooling
a one weak gurl
wid weird emotions.
just let her fil d warmth of ds embrace.
coz ds is me,
i myt be her. . .

dnt try to leave a mark u own
just let me share,
a part of sensation.
hold me until d air is there.

time seeks for truth
i want to save u
and hav u whole.
i almost stole u,
hw i wish i cud.
ds darkness wud allow
but wd d stars witnessing. . .


Bridge:

if ever r eyesmit again,

il take d chance to feel d hymn

of another sparkling night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home