Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

one tueday morning..

last tuesday.. i woke up early to text jason and ask if there's a meeting for the cathechist aspirants... wen he confirmed it, i rushed to the meeting place.. at icc formation center.
wen i got there it so happened that there's a pre test for us, and some of them are already done, so i have to answer it before the time ends.. after answering the questionairre i have to introduce myself infront of everyone.. so i did.. after the whole meeting..
someone approached me,. then she asked me if i know someone whose name is ". $. #. @.. " ,, i quickly answered yes.. then ask her why.. then she told me that,,, that guy is her son.. i was really shocked!! wut a small world... grabeh!! i cant imagine that the person im talking to is her mother.. i was so astonished.. that i cant even compose any phrase that i could say to her.. i was really getting cold.. my hands are getting clammy... haist..

it was really unforgettable...

the next day i happened to read my horoscope in the news paper..it was actually for the tuesday.. then i read there about something i will find about my lovelife.. or something like.. something will be revealed on that day..

i dont know wat to think of about it.. if i will take the horoscope seriously relating it to the indicent that unexpectedly happend to me.. golly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home