Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, July 14, 2008

life stream...

hai..
im in d real world.. wer ups and downs exist..
i can feel d colness.. i feel so blue.. it's hard wen u self pity it's like u dont have anything that makes u happy but the truth is., ur not quite a loser.. u almost have anything.. but u dont see it.. u dont realize it.. it's just that some things are not really meant for you.. there are things that u thought u can have easily..,, but it is'nt..

u try to have fun.. u tickle ur fate for a while but then wen u look back u see urself at lost.. u dont know wats missing but u feel kinda awkward about the things ur doin.. it doesnt make any sense.. u gain fun but lost happines and woth of urself..

sometimes i blame myself for not taking things seriously..
or maybe for being too serious about stupid things..

u may not regret it.. coz uve done ur full effort on it.. but it seems that it's not really the things u should do...

*sigh*

moreover,,

i feel pressure from my own self.. it sounds so weird.. wats new? im a weirdo..

just this morning,,
jason and i went to Delgado Hospital for our interview..
wen we got there,, after waitin for an hour , i converse with the HR personnel..

mam: you are for what?
me: for interview mam
mam: for wat position?
me: staff nurse mam
mam: nag exam kana?
me: hindi pa po..
mam: kelangan mo mag exam

then she left..

me: hala! naku...
jason: hala mag eexam ka..
me: cge.. ok lang..
jason: lagot..
me: ano kaya un exam..

the HR personel cme back..

mam: mag e-exam ka ah.
me: opo..

then i took the exam..

hala ano ba namn ang exam..
i diddnt expect.. i thought it's all about psychological q's..
i was wrong it's kinda hard.. ay hindi its really hard pala tlga!! my goodness...
match the generic name with the brand name..
HALA!! im not familiar with meds.. i really i admit it..
pharmacology.. wa coh ma say!!!

aun.. at si jason.. sa nurse aide ok na... for orientation..
i dont know if i would choose nurse aide narin.. haaii...

ds is another disaster of my jobing hunting days...

yays!!

this is really patethic..
waaah..



hope to have my work na...
hospital field daw dapat..

im so confused na nga eh.. i dont know if i should hav a career change...

para sakin b tlga ang field na to??


*sighs*

....smiles....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home