Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

tickle.fate.for.a.while.


it was summer of 2006, wen i actually had d oportunity to know nic,, but i rilly cant remmebr him during dat summer camp in tanay. it was just recently that he told me he was there.
during the joly week of 2007, along with my youthmates we joined 'the way of the cross' (stations: from bicutan to pasig) dat was organized together wid the youth we met in the camp. that night was a little uncomfortable to me, because Eri, the guy igot along with during and after the camp, is with his new gurlfriend(After ilost my communication with him)
i didnt even bother to react differently, only wen he came ryt next to me, wat i did i refuse to walk besyd him.
then out of nowhere, i saw my 'ex.play.time.bf.daw' : Carl and ryt next to him is a cute guy hu caught my atention.
weeks after dat, carl txtd me, he was just askin how i was during d past few weeks... so i replyd:
me: ok lang..
carl: ah, hindi mo q pinapancn nung nagkita tayo ah.
me: pinansin kita, kasama mo nga ung mga friends mo eh. cnu nga pla ulit un katabi mo, un nka stipes?
carl: ah si nic, may number ako nun gusto mo? teka lang...
carl: Business Card Receive
nic 09145642545
me: bakit mo binigay? ndi ko naman hinihingieh. hindi nga ko kilala nun eh.
carl: ok lang yan.
me: cge, ittxt coh sbhin q binigay mo.
carl: ok, cge..
So ryt after dat i txtd nic, suddenly igot a reply.. He was asking, how did i know his number, i told him carl giv me his number, so he asked, 'y?' , i told him, i dont know, he just giv itto me, w/o askin it from carl.. then we had a few q and a's
- weeks after..
we exchange quotes and even hi's and hello's
-months after..
he's asking for an advise because he had a big fyt wid his gf..
Yes! you read it ryt! he has a gf!
-A year after..
Finally, we meet again,
it was another activity we had wd them along with my youthmates,
but during that day, we nver had any conversation though he was seated besyd me. I was kinda asking myself if he really knws me, so i just thought dat he cant recognize me, but how cum?
eh, everyone around us was calling me by my name.,
so i concluded dat he is suplado!
morning of next day..
i got a txt,
it was him!!
nic: hndi mo bako nakita kahapon?
me: nakita suplado ka nga eh!
dats d start of our week long text..
then weve cum to a point dat we enjoi each other's replies..
then unexpectedly,,
i dont know wat popped up to his mind, dat he asked for a '5-day relationship..'
at first, he's asking me to find a girl for him,
eh cno nmn sa mga friendscoh? kya i quickly replied, i dont know anyone, hu can be his gf for 5days(before his 1stday of school)...
and besides 4 days nalang xe gabi na un..
den sbi nya 'ok'but at my surprise he asked...
nic: kaw nalng?
me: ngek, ndi namn ako pretty..
nic: sa txt lang namn
me: ok cge..
so dat.. he became my 4day bf..
sounds weird?
but its cute! and i luv everything that happened..
we also had a conversation on d fone, it was clear to me, dat though he dont hav a gf and he's looking forward to have one, everything between us is not for serious thing, so we talked about everything dat we cant squill..
d switness,, really ended after 4 days! ang galing! its like asif we rilly signed a contract.. haha!!!
now were bak to wat we really are before, wid a little side stuffs...
*smiles...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home