Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 17, 2008

ct.hol

yesterday..
i woke up early coz i have a lot of things to do...

my first destination is pasig city hall to get a voters certification, because my auntie needed it.
to go there i have to ride on a tricycle and a jeep..
but wen i asked the tricycle driver if how much will it cost to get there thru his tryk..
he said its only 20 pesos.. that was so discounted!!

so wen i got there to the comelec office i first asked the guy seated at the front desk..
then i told him wut i need..
he gve me a paper for me to write details about me (i.e. -name, birthday, etc..)

then the other guy who is really assigned for my district, accompanied me to his desk and ask some q's before giving me the certificate...

but suddenly,, he's asking of some personal matters like if i do hav a boyfriend or something.. and wats my profession..
so i answer him with the right details,, but wen he asked me for my cellphone number for his reason he told.. that if there's already a voters id availble he can inform me easily..

i was kinda irritated with his style.. so,, wat i did.. i just lied..
i told him i dont really have cellphone coz i hust lost it recently.. and that the one i brought is my mom's phone...hahaha!!

but then,, he did not give up
he gave me his number for the same reason he told me...

aun,,

then after paying the certificate,, i left already..

hahay... that was something unforgettable coz i have to go back there to really get my id..

yays.. !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home