Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, June 15, 2008

knowing people

wen u hav stories to tel, it always involve the pipol around u . dey maybe d closest person uve known, d person u luv and even d most unlikeable person u ever met.



dey all hav roles in ur lyf. Like,, my friends, dey r always der 4 me, some of dem r not rily so open about deyr life, though its like that, dey become my friend tru a wonderful connection dat God made it happen!! on d oder syd, d close friends ive known, r dose hu open deyr life to me w/ no hesitations, and those hum i can wipe and sniff wid wen my eyes r into cleansing and my nose is flooding..



whoever dey r and no matter how rarely we bond, i still consider dem, d faces of my emotions, ive been true to them and they've seen me at my worst. i absolutely treasure them. its lyk having a superextended family.



speaking of family, i cant say dat if u compare my family to oders, we hav d perfect family,. no, its just dat forme.. my family is too good enough for me... i luv dem.. from my dad and mama.. upto my ate. . and 2 ol dose we shared r luv .. dey r always perfect "for me"..
i may not hav the gutts to say it personally but d true mining of love is in my heart, i cant trade dem for anything. i cant even share to them everything under the sun wuts happening to me coz it will sound weird for them , that's y,, id rather choose to giv myself a miserable situation dan giv dem ol d worries. der r a lot of things i wanna say, dat only a weak heart dat is trying to be strong can hide.. my fears, my undoubtly rejcetions of self and everything dat bothers me. it becomes harder wen critics and enemies u dont know, pull u down. and dey r so effective. its hard to col dem d most unlikeable pipol, it breaks my heart coz God never tot us to hate, He just want us to LOVE one anoder, dat we pipol cant do. . .


Everyday is an experience we must not forget. No matter how hurting it is, we must accept dat it is wat God has planned for us. Especially, d pipol dat we encounter everyday, hav d important roles in our lyf dat we must pay attention to. We have to learn dat ts not doing wat dey want dat will help us luv dem and be luvd by them,but rather kiping it healthy by applying wt God has tot us..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home