Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 27, 2006

i have to say something for our country!

Oh my goodness!!! What is happening to our country? It’s so hard to judge so early, and it’s tricky to say who’s acceptable and not... the opposition spots what’s off beam and it’s like they wanted us to be element of their fuming and those loyalist who are still part of the Malacañang are showing their full support to our president. Well, I have stated this based from all that I see and hear everywhere, but I am not standing for anyone’s side. What I think is where I will be. And for that matter I situate myself in the middle. Say what you want to say!!! Wala akong mapili.. and what I believe in there’s more, than wrangling! I need a unified country, where I can live at ease. Let us all help the wound of our country to be healed, by doing small things and turning it out as a big good result. I’m not a perfectionist! I just want to help! This is my country! Our country!! Let’s not be foolish! Huwag na tayo magpa apekto sa paninira ng ibang tao!! Let’s just do what is right! Do not make another big fight just to be famous! Let us not ruined the upcoming success of our country! Let’s go on... common... our country deserves a big smile!! If somebody has committed a mistake, I believe that she has reasons..and we sould not condemned her, let us all reach a helping hand for that good reason to come out.. We don’t deserve another plan of coup we just need a change and a good image!! Wrapped it all!! Common...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home