Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

dibah??

This past few days.. a lot of things happened... last February 4.. the stampede at ultra happened.. and it is really hard to accept that 71 people died from this incident!!! And 200+ people were brought to hospital for medications.. this is really unexpected. It supposed to be a very blissful celebration of the 1st year anniversary of WOWOWEE.. actually,, Dito sa bahay.. I’m the only one who believe that it’s not Willie who is liable of this incident but rather those people who do not have “heart” and nagawa nilang apakan un mga tao!! Gosh!!! As if they didn’t know that there are already people under them.. I don’t think so!!! Argh!!!it is now the talk of the town!!!wut we should do is to pray for the souls of the victims and for the family of the victims..
Anyways,, I’ll move over with my life na!!! a while ago I went to the “burol” of my Andrea’s dad... that just died last feb3... and there was apple, yap, len and Jackie with her “ka-onn”.. ayun!!! Hay.. on my way home I rode a jeep and there are student passenger from PCC
who are teasing their friend who’s talking to his old crush or suitor I think ...
then one of them sang “muling ibalik ang tamis ng pag-ibig, muling pagbigyan ang pusong nagmamahal...” haayy.... why is it that this song is always attached to situations like this???? So creepy!!! Believe me or not.. kahit Coño people napapakanta!!! Well,, kahit ikaw napapakanta ka diba??? Soo... it’s over for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home