Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 13, 2006

why not... valentines day!!!


Oh mah gosh!!!!it’s valentines day na tomorrow.. im planning to go to commonwealth sana, dun sa starbucks there.. dun xe nagwowork si clark.. well,, not to celebrate there the Day!! But to giv him the copy nun hinihingi niyang perineal exercises.. and to spend some time wid kaye,nahlyn, and chesca.. kaso wag nalang xe may reporting pa kami sa Wednesday... haaayyyy........oh,,well,, aun.. u know wut?? There’s something on mah cellphone.. sumone’s texting me... actually hindi lang isa dalawa... un isa sun user and that one, wants to be a txtmate of mine!!! Hallur.. hindi na ko mahilig sa txtmate.. ahehehe... I hav to do a lot of things pa other than that!!!! Aun.. ewan ko.. wla rin aqng load kya di aq mkpg reply.. hehehehe... and the other one hus txtn me is a globe user.. wel,, this tym.. it’s making me eeeeweeee.... heheheh... the txt is quite sweet.. alam mo ba un??? Grabeh... the meaning is like.. he wants me daw,, but I wanted sumbudy else,, and its really hard for him coz he knows he is sincere and he’s thinking the guy I wanted might hurt me...hahaha!!!! oh my.. im not inlove.. bt its hard for me to think and realize that why am I rejecting others feeling while here I am waiting for sumbudy to enjoi the majic wid.. dubuh??? Hay naku!!! Weirdo lang tlga aq!!!!hehehehe... ayoko na!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home